In many cases, individuals needing dental implants are required to see an oral surgeon for its placement and a general dentist for its restoration. However, those visiting Big Timber Family Dental for dental implants are offered much more than a replacement tooth. Below are the benefits of visiting just one office for both the placement and restoration of your dental implants in Big Timber, Montana:
- More convenience in visiting just one office
- Spend less time traveling to and from one office than they would with two
- Trust their oral healthcare provider to better understand their unique needs and situation and to keep those in mind throughout the placement and restoration of their implant
- Avoid having to pay consultation and visit fees for TWO dentists
- Patients see the same dentist during treatment from beginning to end
As you can see, there are plenty of advantages to visiting our experienced and skilled dentist, Dr. John Wilson, for your dental implants. We greatly look forward to helping you achieve optimal oral health with dental implants as they allow you to eat your favorite foods and maintain your normal oral hygiene habits. If you are interested in learning more about the costs, necessities for candidacy, and recovery times for this procedure, please contact our office at 406-290-1020.